The IP4233CZ6 is designed to protect Input/Output (I/O) ports that are sensitive to capacitive loads, such as Ethernet, from destruction by ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD).
The IP4233CZ6 incorporates two pairs of ultra low capacitance back-to-back diodes which protect components from ESD voltages as high as ±8 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2, level 4.
The back-to-back diodes prevent negative clipping of AC signals and voltages below zero.
The IP4233CZ6 is fabricated using monolithic silicon technology integrating two ultra low capacitance back-to-back ESD protection diodes in a very small 6-lead SOT363 package.
- Pb-free and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant
- ESD protection compliant to IEC 61000-4-2 level 4, ±8 kV contact discharge
- Two low input capacitance (0.9 pF typical) back-to-back ESD protection diodes
- Very small 6-lead SOT363 package
- ESD protection high-frequency AC-coupled Ethernet ports