Bidirectional ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection diode designed to protect one signal line from the damage caused by ESD and other transients. The device is housed in a leadless ultra small DSN0603-2 (SOD962) Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) package.
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- High reverse standoff voltage VRWM = 12 V
- High surge robustness; IPP = 7 A for 8/20 μs pulse (average measured)
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics