Ultra low capacitance quadruple rail-to-rail ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection device in an SOT457 (SC-74) small Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic package.
The device is designed to protect four high-speed data lines or high-frequency signal lines from the damage caused by ESD and other transients.
PRTR5V0U4D integrates four ultra low capacitance rail-to-rail ESD protection channels and one additional ESD protection diode to ensure signal line protection even if no supply voltage is available.
- ESD protection of four high-speed data lines or high-frequency signal lines
- Ultra low input/output to ground capacitance: C(I/O-GND) = 1 pF
- ESD protection up to 8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2, level 4 (ESD)
- Very low clamping voltage due to an integrated additional ESD protection diode
- Very low reverse current
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Small SMD plastic package
- USB 2.0 interfaces
- Digital Video Interface (DVI)
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- Mobile phones
- Digital cameras
- WAN/LAN systems
- PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals