Two bidirectional ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection diodes designed to protect two signal lines from the damage caused by ESD and other transients.
The device is housed in a leadless ultra small DFN1010D-3 (SOT1215) Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic package with visible and solderable side pads.
- Bidirectional ESD protection of two lines
- Ultra small SMD plastic package
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge): IPPM = 14 A
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge): IPPM = 28 A combined lines
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM = 1 nA
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Communication systems
- Portable electronics