The device is designed to protect high-speed interfaces such as SuperSpeed USB, High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), DisplayPort, external Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (eSATA) and Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) interfaces against ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD).
The device includes four high-level ESD protection diode structures for ultra high-speed signal lines and is encapsulated in a leadless small DFN2510A-10 (SOT1176-1) plastic package.
All signal lines are protected by a special diode configuration offering ultra low line capacitance of only 0.5 pF. These diodes utilize a unique snap-back structure in order to provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to ±10 kV contact exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4.
- System ESD protection for USB 2.0 and SuperSpeed USB 3.1, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±10 kV exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Matched 0.5 mm trace spacing
- Signal lines with ≤ 0.05 pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
- Line capacitance of only 0.5 pF for each channel
- Design-friendly ‘pass-through’ signal routing
The device is designed for high-speed receiver and transmitter port protection:
- TVs and monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, main board graphic cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles