PESD2USB30 is an ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection device for two differential channels.
It is footprint compatible to PCMF2USB30 common mode filters with ESD protection.
The diodes provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to +/- 15 kV on each signal line.
- Allows switching between PCMF2USB30 common mode filters with ESD protection and PESD2USB30 ESD protection in the same footprint.
- The diodes provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to +/- 15 kV on each signal line.
- TrEOS process for very high system-level ESD robustness: superior protection of sensitive Systems on Chips (SoCs).
- Industry-standard Wafer-Level Chip Scale package (WLCSP10).
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- USB3.1, USB2.0, HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4
- MIPI D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection for differential data lines