CPG - Ground Fault Protection Control Panel
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ CPG Ground Fault Protection Control Panel is specifically designed to provide ground fault protection of permanently installed commercial and industrial heating equipment such as infrared radiant heaters, and to protect the heating equipment from damage due to excessive leakage currents. It is not suitable to provide shock protection.
A factory wired ground fault sensor continually monitors the circuit for harmful leakage currents and opens the circuit when a threshold value has been reached. The wide 10mA to 100mA adjustable setpoint of the ground fault sensor provides protection of single or multiple heaters.
This unit is for use in conjunction with other devices providing main circuit isolation, overcurrent or short circuit protection.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- type 4 weather resistant enclosure
- fused control circuit
- adjustable 10mA to 100mA fault trip level
- suitable for single or multiple heater connection
- pilot lights for power on and trip indication
- push to test button & push to reset button to clear fault trip
- terminal block for collection of supply, load and remote switch or relay
- custom designed units available to meet specific requirements