The Plug Series and In-Line Series Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) are rated for 15 Amps at 120 VAC. These devices are available in either an Automatic or Manual (safe start) reset configuration. Standard offerings include products geared toward maintenance repair organizations (M.R.O.), original equipment manufacturers (O.E.M.) or general portable power applications.
M.R.O. items are supplied with heavy-duty 12/3 conductor high flex (indoor/outdoor) safety yellow cable (SJTW type) capable of withstanding heavy trade or industrial use. O.E.M. items are configured with robust 14/3 or 12/3 conductor high flex (indoor/outdoor) black rubberized cable (SJOOW type) for integration into trade related equipment. All items offered are industrial/trade grade tough and are backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. In addition to the units offered with a cord, North Shore Safety also makes available field wireable devices for field attachment to existing cords or equipment supply cables. Note that any cord or equipment updated with the 15 Amp Plug Series and or In-Line Series GFCI becomes OSHA compliant for power usage in confined space, OSHA 29 CFR 1926.404 (b)(1)(ii) and OSHA 29 CFR 1926.405 (a)(2)(ii)(G) and additionally meets the requirements of NEC 590.6 (a) and (b).
• 15 AMP/120 VAC rating
• LED indicated power status
• NEMA 3R rated
• Automatic or Manual (safe start) reset types
• Plug and In-Line are field wireable
• Cord strain reliefs (12, 14, 16, and 18 GA. Cord)
• Housing is high strength polycarbonate
• Recessed interface buttons reduce damage during stow away
• Equipment integrated O.E.M. configurations available
• All black cord is heavy duty/high flex 14/3 or 12/3 SJOOW rubberized cable
• All yellow cord is heavy duty 12/3 SJTW cable
• cULus 943 listed