The LineGard 30 Amp Portable Series comes factory standard with flying leads (no plug or connector) for field configuring and can be constructed into stand-alone cord sets or equipment integrated power supply cords. Exceptions are SKUs with molded twistlock devices. Note that thus any power cord integrated with this GFCI becomes OSHA compliant for portable power usage in confined space: OSHA 29 CFR 1926.404(b)(1)(ii) and 29 CFR 1926.405(a)(2)(ii)(G). Additionally, these devices meet the NEC requirement 590.6 (a) and (b).
The LineGard 30 Amp Portable Series is industrially designed with impact resistant materials that withstand Chemical and Ultraviolet light degradation and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The Portable Series is geared for wet location use as this device achieves both NEMA 4X and 6P ratings. The device also includes double insulated and recessed interface switches for additional safety while preventing accidental switching during rough handling. In addition, the electrical contacts of this device are electro-magnetically latched so unit will not delatch under rough use or service. For user convenience, the 30 Amp Portable Series incorporates two LEDs for power and fault status. The product is available in both Automatic and Manual (safe start) reset types. All units are MADE IN THE USA and are UL 943 and/or CSA 22.2 No. 144 listed with the exception of 277VAC which is non-UL and flying lead units which are cURus. With acceptable volume, North Shore Safety will entertain custom assemblies that are not suitably supported by our standard SKU offering. In addition, all assemblies can be factory integrated with NEMA or IEC wiring devices (watertight and non-watertight) or custom terminations for convenient end-use or installation.
• Industrial design for rough service application
• Largest 30 Amp switching contacts in the industry - (high reliability)
• Dual indication lights displaying power and fault status
• Open neutral protection (on applicable models only)
• Grounded neutral protection (on applicable models only)
• 1Ø cULus listed to UL 943 and CSA C22.2 No. 144 Class A GFCI
exception 277 VAC (non-UL)
• Enclosure is Chemical and U.V. resistant
• NEMA 4x and 6P wet location rated for indoor/outdoor applications
• Double insulated user interface for added safety
• Available in Automatic or Manual (safe start) reset models
• 3Ø cCSAus Certified to CSA-C22.2 No. 144 and UL 943 Class A GFCI