The LineGard 20 Amp Portable Series comes factory standard with plug and connector or with flying leads (no plug or connector) for field configuring and thus can be constructed into stand-alone cord sets or equipment integrated power supply cords. Note that any power cord integrated with this GFCI becomes OSHA compliant for portable power usage in confined space: OSHA 29 CFR 1926.404(b)(1)(ii) and 29 CFR 1926.405(a)(2)(ii)(G). Additionally, this product meets the requirements of NEC 590.6 (a) & (b).
The LineGard 20 Amp Portable Series is industrial designed with impact resistant materials that withstand Chemical and U.V. light exposure and is suited for both indoor and outdoor applications. The 20 Amp Portable Series is geared for wet location use as this device achieves a NEMA 4X rating. The device also includes double insulated and recessed interface switches for additional safety while preventing accidental switching during rough handling. In addition, the electrical contacts of this device are electro-magnetically latched so unit will not delatch under rough use or service. For user convenience, the 20 Amp Portable Series incorporates two LEDs for power and fault status. The product is available in both Automatic and Manual (safe start) reset types. All units are MADE IN THE USA and are UL and cUL listed to UL 943 with the exception of devices with flying leads which are cURus recognized. With acceptable sales volume, North Shore Safety will entertain custom assemblies that are not suitably supported by our standard SKU offering. In addition, all assemblies can be factory integrated with wiring devices (watertight or non-watertight) or custom terminations for convenient end-use or installation.
• Industrial design for rough service applications
• Largest 20 Amp switching contacts in the industry (high reliability)
• Dual indication lights displaying power and fault status
• Open neutral protection
• cULus listed UL 943 and CSA C22.2 No.144 Class A GFCI
• Enclosure is Chemical and U.V. resistant
• NEMA 4x wet location rated indoor/outdoor applications
• Double insulated user interface for added safety
• Available in Automatic or Manual (safe start) reset models
• 1Ø cULus listed to UL 943 and CSA C22.2 No. 144 Class A GFCI except 208/277 VAC (non-UL)