Numatics DPS / DVS 280 series digital sensors can be used as a digital pressure / vacuum gauge for accurate visual display of the current value. It can also be used as a controls device designed for applications requiring extremely accurate measurement of a specific value, then generating a digital input to the PLC or controls system. The large LCD display is easy to view. It changes color indicating the set point is achieved, causing the digital output to change state. Other features include quick response ( 2.5 ms or less), repeatable to ± 0.2 % of full scale ± 1 digit, raised set buttons for simple intuitive programming of the hysteresis or window comparator modes of operation.
Applications include verification of part present, quality assurance using decay leak testing, control of edges on film winding, clamping forces, evacuate and fill circuits, pump up and down circuits and many more.
- Hysteresis and Window comparator modes of operation
- Large 7 segment LCD display
- Selectable Two Color Display (Red / Green or Green / Red)
Large display changes color at set point achieved
- Selectable Single Color Only Display (Red or Green)
"OUT" Displayed when digital output is "ON"
- Panel display shows - Selected units, operation mode,
output type (n.o. / n.c.), setting mode and key lock
- Ease of wiring 8 mm 4 Pin Pico Connector ( 2M Mating cable included)
- CE Marked - RoHs Compliant