Mettrix Technology provides a full range of electronic assembly services from prototyping to medium quantity production runs of up to 10,000 pieces or more depending on the type of assembly required. Our assembly services are divided into two tiers: Quick Turn Prototyping, and Production. Quick Turn Prototyping is limited to smaller quantities typically built on an accelerated schedule of anywhere from 24 hours to two weeks. Production runs are scheduled based on lot size, customer delivery requirements, and other services requested by the customer.
Customers may purchase turnkey assembly services (all parts sourced by Mettrix) or consigned assembly services (customer provides all parts) or a combination of the two. Quick turn prototyping of SMT or SMT/Thru-hole (mixed technology) is almost always performed on a 100% consignment basis.
Where applicable, we offer both lead-containing and lead-free soldering technologies.
Individually, we offer the following services, some or all of which may be required to fulfill a customer’s requirements:
- Purchasing (sourcing) including electronic components, printed circuit boards, sheet metal, plastics, hardware, software, and other parts or services as required
- Inventory maintenance
- Surface mount and thru-hole assembly of rigid or flexible printed circuit boards
- Box build and mechanical assembly
- Wire harness and cable assembly
- Functional and in-circuit testing
- Programming of programmable electronic devices
- Conformal coating
- Printed circuit board rework and repair
Our surface mount (SMT) parts capabilities allow us to pick and place the full range of parts presently available, from 0201 two-terminal devices to full-size fine pitch devices including flip chips and micro BGAs.