The 8753E is a 3 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Frequency range from 30 kHz to 3 GHz, or optionally 6 GHz.
- Integrated S-parameter test set with solid-state switching
- Up to 110 dB dynamic range
- Display all four S-parameters at the same time
- Optional time-domain and swept-harmonic measurements
- Built-in S-parameter test set provides complete forward and reverse measurements, allowing you to characterize your component with a single connection.
- 50 and 75-ohm solutions.
- Superb accuracy. Comprehensive calibration guarantees accurate measurements. TRL*/LRM* make calibration in noncoaxial environments easier and more convenient.
- Mixer testing. Quickly and easily characterize frequency translating devices such as mixers.
- Add swept harmonic measurements. Characterize amplifier parameters — gain, 1 dB compression, match — and 2nd and 3rd harmonic distortion with the same test setup.
- Built-in 3.5 inch floppy disk drive provides convenient storage of instrument states and data.
- Parallel and serial ports provide interfaces to popular printers and plotters. The parallel port can also be used as a general I/O bus, with user controllable TTL inputs and outputs. Users can also connect a DIN keyboard to speed up entry of titles, labels, or file names, and for remote front panel operation.
The Agilent 8753E RF vector network analyzer provides all the performance and productivity features to simplify and speed your component measurements in the 30 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range. Its new processor makes measurement and data-transfer speeds up to seven times faster than the previous model. Overall throughput is enhanced by new features such as simultaneous four parameter display* and adapter-removal calibration. An integrated, synthesized source provides up to 10 mW of output power (100 mW for Option 011), 1 Hz frequency resolution, and linear-frequency, log-frequency, listfrequency, CW, and power sweep types. Three tuned receivers allow independent power measurements or simultaneous ratio measurements over a wide dynamic range of 105 dB at 6 GHz (with Option 006 frequency extension) or 110 dB at 3 GHz (standard). The integrated test set allows you to measure transmission and reflection characteristics of a device to 6 GHz, without a frequency doubler.
The Agilent 8753E network analyzer features two independent measurement channels. You can choose to display any combination of reflection and transmission parameters, in magnitude, phase, group-delay, Smith-chart, polar, SWR, or time-domain formats. Softkeys let you quickly access measurement functions, and you can view results in overlay or split-screen format on the LCD color display. A VGA-compatible output has been added to drive larger external monitors for optimum viewing.