The 8720B is a 20 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- 130 MHz to 20 GHz
- Dynamic range: 85 dB
- Fast-sweeping synthesized source built in
- Integrated switching s-parameter test
- Direct save/recall to an external disk drive
- Built-in accuracy enhancement
- The built-in test set measures all four s-parameters (both forward and reverse) with a single connection.
- A step attenuator controls incident power level from -10 to -65 dBm in 5 dB steps, and two internal tees provide bias to active devices through the test ports
The Agilent 8720B is a microwave network analyzer that characterizes microwave components and networks from 130 MHz to 20 GHz. This vector network analyzer includes a fast-sweeping synthesized source, switching s-parameter test set, and a large, full color display in a single integrated package. This compact instrument is economical and easy to use. The 8720B is an ideal choice for manufacturing, incoming inspection, and final test.