The MS2036A is a 6 GHz Network Analyzer from Anritsu. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Vector Network Analysis from 2 MHz to 6 GHz
- Spectrum Analysis from 9 kHz to 7.1 GHz
- Power Meter analysis from 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- Vector Corrected 1-port and 1-path 2-port measurements for phase matching cables and precisely finding faults in antennas, connectors, and cables
- Vector Voltmeter replacement
- 2 ms/data points sweep speed
- USB/Ethernet for data transfer
- Store 1000 traces and setups in internal memory
- Memory card slot for data storage and transfer
- High resolution daylight viewable TFT color display
- Built-in and custom editable Cable and Signal Standard List
- Automate repetitive tasks with remote programming via Ethernet connector
- Weight 9 lbs (4 kg)
For field engineers and technicians who need all essential RF measurements anytime and anywhere, the Anritsu MS2036A VNA Masters are the first and only truly portable handhelds with integrated 2-port vector network analyzer from 2 MHz to 6 GHz, spectrum analyzer from 9 kHz to 7.1 GHz, and power meter capabilities in a single instrument. Ideally suited for aerospace and defense application, the VNA Master offers valuable measurement capabilities that can replace obsolete instruments and improve operator mobility. In this way, field engineers and technicians can more quickly install, deploy, and maintain RF systems in the field. VNA Master is also an excellent solution for low-cost manufacturing and other general purpose applications given the broad frequency coverage, excellent performance, and integrated capabilities.