The 8510C is a 50 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Thru-Reflect-Line precision two-port calibration for coaxial measurements
- Line-Reflect-Match calibration for on-wafer and in-fixture applications
- 45 MHz to 110 GHz frequency range
- Real-time error-corrected measurements
- 60 dB effective directivity and source match
- 80 to 100 dBm of dynamic range available
- 0.001 dB, 0.01 degree, 0.01 ns measurement resolution
- Data storage on an internal 3.5 disk drive or data output to an HP-IB or serial (RS-232) plotter or printer
- Four S-parameter color display
- Modular to configure to your needs
The Agilent 8510C continues to provide the best performance to meet your new design and test challenges. With unmatched accuracy and convenience, this vector network analyzer makes broadband measurements from 45 MHz to 50 GHz in 2.4 mm coax, from 45 MHz to 110 GHz in 1.0 mm coax and from 33 GHz to 110 GHz in waveguide bands. The Agilent 8510C measures the magnitude, phase, and group delay of two-port networks to characterize their linear behavior.