The E8357A is a 6 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- 300 kHz to 6 GHz
- 128 dB dynamic range at test port
- 143 dB dynamic range with direct receiver access
- 35 µs/point sweep speed
- COM/DCOM and SCPI programming
- TRL/LRM calibration supported
- USB controlled electronic calibration (ECal)
- Source attenuators, bias-tees and direct receiver access standard
- Compatible with Keysight Agilent HP's Balanced Component Measurement and Noise-Parameter Systems
- Windows 2000™ operating system
The Agilent E8357A, used Vector Network Analyzer, is a member of the PNA Series network analyzer platform and provides the combination of speed and precision for the demanding needs of today's component test requirements. The PNA Series meets this testing challenge by providing the right combination of fast sweep speeds, wide dynamic range, low trace noise and flexible connectivity. The Agilent E8357A, Vector Network Analyzer, provides TRL/LRM calibration (four-receiver enabled) for in-fixture and on-wafer devices, standard bias-tees for active devices and standard direct receiver access for extended dynamic range. Powerful automation and self-help tools make the instrument well suited for both R&D and manufacturing. The PNA Series features sixteen independent measurement channels, built-in hard drive and supplied mouse.