The 8719ET is a 13.5 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- 50 MHz to 13.5 GHz
- Up to 105 dB dynamic range
- Excellent measurement accuracy
- Two measurement channels
- Four display channels
- Frequency and power sweeps
- Fast sweep and data transfer speed
- Pass/Fail testing, powerful marker functions
- Electronic calibration (ECal)
- Internal automation with test-sequencing
The Agilent 8719ET vector network analyzer allows characterization of RF and microwave components at an affordable price. The Agilent 8719ET includes an integrated synthesized source, test set and tuned receiver. The built-in transmission/reflection (T/R) test set provides a full range of magnitude and phase measurements in the forward direction. Built-in vector accuracy enhancement techniques include one-port, response, and enhanced response calibrations.