The E8803A is a 9 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- 256MB RAM
- 300 kHz to 9 GHz
- 128 dB dynamic range at test port
- 143 dB dynamic range with direct receiver access
- 35 µs/point sweep speed
- USB controlled electronic calibration (ECal)
- COM/DCOM and SCPI programming
- Source attenuators, direct receiver and source access optional
- Windows® 2000 operating system
The Agilent E8803A vector network analyzer is a member of the PNA Series network analyzer platform and provides the combination of speed and precision for the demanding needs of today's high-performance component test requirements. The PNA Series meets this testing challenge by providing the right combination of fast sweep speeds, wide dynamic range, low trace noise and flexible connectivity. Powerful automation and self-help tools make the instrument well suited for both R&D and manufacturing. The PNA Series features sixteen independent measurement channels, built-in hard drive and supplied mouse.