The MS2037C is a 15 GHz Network Analyzer from Anritsu. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
VNA Master (5 kHz to 15 GHz)-
- 5 kHz-15 GHz Vector Network
- Ultimate accuracy with 12-term error correction
- User-defined Quad Display for viewing all 4 S-Parameters
- 350 μs/data point sweep speed
+ Spectrum Analyzer (9 kHz to 15 GHz)-
- Measure: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I
- DANL: –160 dBm in 1 Hz RBW
- Dynamic Range: > 104 dB in 1 Hz RBW
- Burst Detect
The Anritsu MS2037C is a Handheld Vector Network Analyzer with frequency coverage from 5 kHz to 15 GHz plus a Spectrum Analyzer covering 9 kHz to 15 GHz all rolled into a single measurement powerhouse for the harsh RF and physical environments of field test. Whether it is for spectrum monitoring, broadcast proofing, interference analysis, RF and microwave measurements, regulatory compliance, or 3G/4G and wireless data network measurements, this VNA/Spectrum Analyzer combination is the ideal instrument for making fast and reliable measurements in the field.