The MS2038C is a 20 GHz Network Analyzer from Anritsu. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
VNA Master (5 kHz to 20 GHz)-
- 5 kHz-20 GHz Vector Network
- Ultra-fast 350 μs/data point sweep speed
- True 2-path, 2-port Vector Network Analyzer displays all 4 S-Parameters
- Twelve-term error correction algorithm
+ Spectrum Analyzer (9 kHz to 20 GHz)-
- Peak, Negative, Sample, Quasi-Peak and True RMS Detectors
- Six Markers, each with a Delta Marker, or one Reference w/ six Deltas
- Interference Analyzer Option: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI
- AM/FM/PM Modulation Analyzer Option
The Anritsu MS2038C is a Handheld Vector Network Analyzer with frequency coverage from 5 kHz to 20 GHz PLUS a Spectrum Analyzer covering 9 kHz to 20 GHz all rolled into a single measurement powerhouse for the harsh RF and physical environments of field test. Whether it is for spectrum monitoring, broadcast proofing, interference analysis, RF and microwave measurements, regulatory compliance, or 3G/4G and wireless data network measurements, this VNA/Spectrum Analyzer combination is the ideal instrument for making fast and reliable measurements in the field.