The E8362C is a 40 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- 10 MHz to 20 GHz
- 123 dB dynamic range and <0.006 dB trace noise
- <26 usec/point measurement speed, 32 channels, 20,001 points
- TRL/LRM calibration, on-wafer, in-fixture, waveguide, and antenna measurements
- Mixer conversion loss, return loss, isolation, and absolute group delay
- Amplifier gain compression, harmonic, IMD, and pulsed-RF
The Agilent E8362C used Vector Network Analyzers are members of the PNA Series network analyzer platform and provides the combination of speed and precision for the demanding needs of today's high frequency, high-performance component test requirements.