The 8722C is a 40 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Fast-sweeping built-in synthesized source with optional 1 Hz resolution
- Integrated switching test set measures all four S-parameters with a single connection
- Vector accuracy enhancement
- Optional time domain capability computes and displays response versus time or distance
- Enhanced productivity with pass/fail testing, direct printer/plotter output of results, advanced marker functions, and save/recall of test configurations
- Two independent display channels for simultaneous measurement of reflection and transmission characteristics
The Agilent 8722C, used Vector Network Analyzer, characterizes RF and microwave components from 50 MHz to 40 GHz. The Agilent 8722C, used Vector Network Analyzer, includes a fast-sweeping synthesized source, S-parameter test set, tuned receiver, and large color display in a single package. The Agilent 8722C, used Vector Network Analyzer, is an ideal choice for cost and space conscious engineers in research and development, manufacturing, incoming inspection, or quality assurance.