The 37347D is a 20 GHz network analyzer from Anritsu. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Multiple Source Control and Frequency Offset
- E/O and O/E Application
- Gain Compression Application
- Internal Bias Tees
- Extended Power Range (Source Step Attenuator and Receiver Step Attenuator)
- Rear Panel IF Inputs (for upgrade to Millimeter Wave)
- NxN calibration Utility for Mixer Measurements
- Embed/De-Embed application
- High Stability Frequency Reference
- 1 Hz Frequency Resolution
The Lightning D-Series Vector Network Analyzer (VNAs) are high performance test tools designed to satisfy the growing needs of defense, satellite, radar, broadband communication, and high speed component markets. The new 37000D VNAs improve upon performance while providing a wider set of standard application features to better suit the needs of R&D engineers working on next generation designs. These new features, when combined with the ease of programming through helpful software utilities and faster data transfer over Ethernet, make it an equally valuable tool for manufacturing as well.