The 37397A is a 65 GHz network analyzer from Anritsu. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Fast Sweeping Synthesized Source
- Auto Reversing Test Set (37200C/37300C models only)
- Solid-State Transfer Switch (37200C/37300C models only)
- Four Independent Display Channels
- Multiple Source Control of Two External Sources
- Four Channel Receiver
- Internal Hard and Floppy Disk Drives
- LRL/LRM Calibration
- Adapter Removal Calibrations
- Fast Measurement Throughput via GPIB
- Built-In AutoCal® Control
The Lightning 37397A Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) is a high performance tool designed to make fast and accurate Sparameter measurements of active and passive devices across the 40 MHz to 65 GHz range. These network analyzers integrate a synthesized source, S-parameter test set and tuned receiver into a single compact package that is ideal for bench-top testing.
High throughput measurements are achieved in each model through the use of fast, 12-term error corrected sweeps, fast GPIB data transfers and an intuitive user interface. All measurement results are displayed on a large LCD color display or on an external VGA monitor.