Vector network analyzer is great solution to test and optimize
- Antennas ( SWR (return loss, S11) )
- RF filters
- RF switches
Note: To use the VNA application an additional VNA bridge module is needed.
VNA is a contributed Python application by Pavel Demin that runs on a WINDOWS or Linux OS.
- plot formats: smith chart, impedance, SWR, ref. coeff, return loss
- supported calibration modes (open, short & load)
- measurement export
- marker readouts
- PC-controlled over LAN of WIFI from a Microsoft Windows interface
- freq. range 500k to 62MHz
- directivity 42 dB, typical
- dynamic range: 74dB
- noise floor: - 88dBm