S300 Series digital brushless servo drives are compact, easy-to-use and extremely versatile. The small footprint saves space in the switchgear cabinet, and with its wide-ranging connectivity options the S300 may be the only drive family you need. These drives work with our best-in-class rotary servo motors and linear positioners to provide a single, high-performance solution for a wide variety of applications.
- CE, UL, cUL
- Operation directly from grounded 115 to 480 VAC, 3-phase, 50-60 Hz lines
- Output current: 1.5 to 10 Amps RMS/phase, continuous
- With integral AC line filter, all shield connections terminate directly to the amplifier
- DC-link circuits can be connected in parallel
- Fully programmable via RS232 interface
- Easy setup using a Windows-based graphical interface
- 230 V type suitable for 200 mm switchgear cabinets
- Interface integrated for stepper controllers, master-slave operation and electronic gearing
- Integrated position controller with memory for 300 intelligent positioning tasks.
- Motion Control and Soft-PLC integrated
- Encoder emulation: choose incremental (A quad B, dec./bin.) or absolute (SSI, Gray/bin.)
- Compatible with a wide range of feedback options.
- Wide power range allows a single drive family to be deployed through-out you entire machine
- Compact footprint allows use of smaller cabinets, or mounting close to the point of use
- High performance system designed for increased machine throughput
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface reduces engineering and support time
- Reduced overall cost