Polishing & Chrome Plating
Leonhardt's chrome plating and metal polishing services produce the highly decorative, shiny finishes for which the company has become known and clients rely upon.
Excellence in manufacturing, rigorous quality control, and superior metal finishing processes are all important variables in producing highly decorative metal finishes. Leonhardt provides both robotic polishing and hand buffing of metal components, ensuring chrome plating and other metal finishing processes produce the color and/or shine that is intended for decorative products.
Polishing & Chrome Plating Capabilities
- Robotic Work Cell for Metal Polishing and Buffing
- Six-Axis Polishing Robot
- Synthetic Wheels
- Two-Step Indexing Machine for Production Jobs
- Manual/Hand Finishing, Grinding, and Buffing
- Finishing for All Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals Including Brass, Aluminum, Steel, and Stainless Steel
- Chrome Plating Processes for Highly Decorative Tubular Products