WM20 is a modular power analyzer for single-, two- and three-phase systems. It is made up of a maximum of three components: the main unit that displays measurements on the LCD display and manages two alarms, and two accessory modules, one with digital outputs and the other for communication. The digital output module associates alarms with static or relay outputs and/or transmits pulses proportional to energy consumption. The communication module allows you configure the analyzer and transmit data using a different communication protocol according to the version.
- Clarity. The wide backlit LCD display clearly shows the measurements and the configuration parameter values.
- Simplicity. The rotating pages function automatically shows all measurements in sequence without having to use the keypad. An optical port is available for quick analyzer configuration using OptoProg (CARLO GAVAZZI).
- Specific software. WM20 can be configured and measurements viewed from UCS configuration software (CARLO GAVAZZI). The software and subsequent updates are free.
- Scalability. Two accessory modules can be added to WM20 according to need. This way, the analyzer extends its control capacities and communicates data remotely.
- Communication flexibility. The communication module is available in Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP and Profibus DP V0 versions.
- Fast installation. WM20 and accessory modules are all equipped with detachable terminals. Modules can be quickly installed via the specifically designed fast coupling pins.
- Tamper-proof. WM20 configuration access can be locked. Terminals and accessory modules can be sealed.