This single phase data logger is specifically designed to monitor one voltage channel and one current. It allows you to monitor the main voltage supply and the load current, enabling staff to determine whether a voltage problem is load related or not.
The Electrocorder range is designed to allow electrical distribution companies to cost effectively monitor single and three phase supplies. Our products allow voltage problems to be highlighted quickly for further investigation. The EC-2VA is designed to allow engineering staff to monitor single phase voltage and current.
The voltage and current levels are stored with dates and times. With the backup battery, the Electrocorder can continue to record for a year. On the logger, recording is signified by a flashing green light. A red light advises users that the unit has completed recording.
- One voltage channel 300Vac, One current channel 300Aac
- Enables voltage and load problems to be highlighted for further investigation.
- One Voltage input (L1), one Current input (A1).
- Voltage channels record VAvg, VMax & VMin.
- Recorded data is uploaded via RS-232 to a PC for analysis with Free Electrosoft Software.
- Data stored in non-volatile memory. Memory capacity of 32,000 (true RMS) values per channel (10bit), up to 300 days continuous recording.
- Kit includes Logger, voltage input lead, Rogowski Coil, RS232 serial lead, software and carry case.