CLEARFLO clear plastic tubing is generally unaffected by most oxidizing and reducing agents. Diluted acids and alkalies have little effect, though if highly concentrated tend to make the tubing less pliable. If chemical resistance is of major concern, in-plant tests are suggested.
Transparent yellow CLEARFLO FUEL & OIL was created to extend the working life of PVC tubing in fuel and oil applications. Gasoline and oils harden standard PVC over periods of intermittent use, but CLEARFLO FUEL & OIL is specially formulated to prevent hardening
In clean applications, CLEARFLO's smooth surface prevents lodging of bacteria and sediment buildup. It is easily drained and flushed clean with most available cleaning and sanitizing agents. CLEARFLO may be autoclaved at 20 lbs. steam pressure for 15 minutes.
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards^
- PVC compound meets USP Class VI requirements^
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials^
- BPA free
- Glass-like clarity^ with mirror-smooth surface provides outstanding flow characteristics
- Does not impart a taste or odor^
- Lightweight yet tough and abrasion resistant
- As flexible as rubber
- Handles a wide variety of chemicals, gases, and liquids
- Raw material meets UL94 HB burn rating
- RoHS compliant