SUPRENE offers excellent flex fatigue resistance and good tear resistance, making it an ideal choice for peristaltic pump applications. The FDA raw material is suitable for a variety of clean uses and is autoclavable to ensure cleanliness.
Black industrial SUPRENE offers good resistance to U.V. radiation, ozone, chemicals and other fluids. It will also handle applications where oil may splash onto the tubing and is well suited for outdoor use.
- Made of first-quality, polypropylene-based, thermoplastic rubber (TPR)
- Outstanding compression characteristics and toughness for peristaltic pump uses
- Maintains good flexibility at low temperatures
- RoHS compliant
- Free of conflict minerals
- Available in FDA or industrial grade
- FDA grade is autoclavable
- Industrial grade is well suited for outdoor use
- FDA raw material complies with National Sanitation Foundation standards (NSF-51) and FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- FDA raw material meets UL94 HB burn rating