High speed network patching is made easy with L-com's keystone patch panels. L-com's unique low-profile keystone couplers are pre-installed into standard 19" rack panels providing an easy method for coupling up to 16 or 32 category 6 grade patch cables on a rack. Panels have a black powder coat finish for durability and each port is numbered to simplify cable organization and tracking. Both shielded and non-shielded versions are offered to fit individual applications. Larger volume quotations are available; Contact us today!
Optional cable management bracket PR-CMB available (sold separately)
Same day shipping on most items; Order online today!
- 19" x 1.75" rack panel with 16 New Low Profile Category 6 Keystone Mini Couplers for high-speed data Applications
- Optional cable management bracket PR-CMB available (sold separately) </font> Same day shipping on most items; Order online today!
- Constructed with 16-gauge cold rolled steel for strength
- Each panel has a black powder coat finish for durability
- Screened port numbers simplify cable organization and tracking
- Data center management
- Gigabit Ethernet
- LAN aggregation