The Model 9510 32-Port RJ45/SCSI-5 Patch Panel System is a 32-port patch panel with 32 RJ45 ports wired to four 68-
pin SCSI-5 connectors kitted with four SCSI-5 cables, a strain relief bar, and fastener hardware. The panel is designed to
facilitate management of cable connections between data networks and data processing equipment.
On front side of the panel are 32 RJ45 jacks designed to
receive patch cables brought in from data networks.
On back side of the panel are four 68-pin SCSI-5 ports
designed to accept cables from data processing equipment.
The front panel RJ45 jacks provide a convenient means of
accessing individual circuits for monitoring, interconnectivity,
or testing. The panel is rugged, 19-inch rack-mounted,
capable of withstanding extreme conditions. All ports are
clearly labeled with circuit identifcation. The four rear panel
SCSI-5 ports are labeled to match the four SCSI-5 cables
included with the system.
• 32 RJ45 jacks on front panel accept patchcords from
RS485/RS422 data terminals/networks.
• Internal circuit board provides reliable connection to four
68-pin SCSI-5 ports on rear panel.
• Four 10-ft (3 meter) SCSI-5 M/M cables are included
to provide subsequent connection to data processing
equipment. The cables are labeled at both ends.
• A strain relief bar, mounting hardware, and cable fastener
ty-wraps are included to facilitate secure wire management.
• The panel is 2U high and mounts in a standard rack.
Dimensions: 3.5” H x 19” W x 0.5” D. ( 8.9 x 48.3 x 3.8 cm).
• Shipping weight of the 9510 System (panel, 4 cables,
mounting bar, and hardware): 2.5 lb, (1.1 Kg)