MarShield manufactures standard and custom-designed radiation shielding modular barriers/walls. These full body shielding units are designed to shield medical personnel from harmful secondary radiation in examination rooms, operating rooms, intensive or cardiac care units, and nuclear medicine suites, as well as industrial applications, including welding, nuclear and non-destructive testing.
- Panels extend from floor to 84” or more, high, ensuring effective protection.
- Frame and Bottom Opaque Panel Color: Beige/tan (Powder coats finish/ABS). Optional colors available.
- View Panel is Safety Lead Glass (Laminated glass with interlayer. This Safety Lead Glass is shatter resistant glass that meets requirements of ANSI Z97.1-1984 & 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II)*
- Lead equivalencies ranging from 0.5mm to 3mm.
- Can be fabricated into large continuous window panes, up to 6’ x 8’ or larger.