Developed for protecting instrument and control cable trays in petrochemical plants, FireMaster® Cable Tray Wrap provides advanced fire protection capabilities
FireMaster® Cable Tray Wrap is a fully encapsulated flexible wrap system that offers an approved fire protection solution. It has been specifically designed to protect instrument and control cable trays against hydrocarbon fires and with the addition of cladding systems, can also provide weather protection.
FireMaster® Cable Tray Wrap is Factory Mutual Listed to provide 30 minutes hydrocarbon fuel fire protection to cable trays in accordance with ASTM E1725 standard following API 221 recommendations. It provides a lightweight single layer system and is fully encapsulated in aluminium foil.
Key advantages of using FireMaster® Cable Tray Wrap include:
- Fast to install due to simple fixing system and single layer application
- Minimal weight addition to overhead cable tray structures
- Encapsulation maximises worker comfort
- Easily removed therefore accommodates retrofitting of additional cables
- Encapsulation protects the insulation from environment or weather
Encapsulating cable trays with insulation provides not only effective fire protection but also ensures trays remain clean and are protected from the environment. Cladding provides further protection from the weather whilst the single layer installation provides fast and cost effective fitting. If you are interested in utilising FireMaster® Cable Tray Wrap in your applications, please contact us today.