FireMaster® Blanket is a range of advanced fire protection materials. The low weight and non-combustibility make it suitable for many applications across a wide range of industries.
The Morgan Thermal Ceramics FireMaster® blanket range provides fire protection materials capable of fire protection at high temperatures for extended periods of time. FireMaster® blanket is available in a range of thicknesses and densities ensuring that there is a fire protection material, ideal for your application.
The FireMaster® blanket range offers many benefits:
- High temperature resistance - 1200 °C for extended time periods
- Flexible product form - easy to install
- Weight and Space savings
- Combined fire, thermal and acoustic insulation
- No chemical binders used - no smoke or toxic fume emission
- Worldwide manufacturing availability with international certification and approvals
FireMaster® blanket fire protection materials are flexible and lightweight, meaning that they are easy to install, are non-combustible and do not produce toxic smoke at high temperatures. FireMaster® blanket is stringently tested and meets all international safety standards, providing capable, cost effective fire protection materials for a variety of industry specific applications.