LyPore MB is part of Lydall’s synthetic media platform. LyPore MB is a high efficiency liquid filtration media made from 100% meltblown polypropylene fibers. Individual grades are rated from 1μm to 200 μm efficiencies.
There are three different distinct designs within the product family. Calendered LyPore MB products have the highest efficiency but also the highest pressure drop. Our collated LyPore MB media includes a number of individual layers seamed together. These products have very high dirt holding capacity and efficiencies. Single layer LyPore MB media is the most economical solution, and has low pressure drop across a wide range of efficiencies.
- Conforms to sewn and ultrasonic processing
- 100% polypropylene construction for broad chemical compatibility
- All raw materials for these grades meet applicable 21 CFR requirements.
- Calendered versions for very high efficiency
- Collated versions for unmatched dirt holding capacity
- Single layer media for low pressure drop
- Economical media
- Consumer Drinking Water / Potable Water Markets
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Medical Products
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Industrial Liquids/Critical Process Fluid Filters
- Semiconductor and Electronics Fabrication
- Process Water / Membrane Pre-Filter