The LyPore XL microglass filtration media is a robust liquid filtration platform. It is optimized for maximum dirt holding capacity and its raw materials conform to applicable industry standards. The media has low flow resistance and removes micron and sub-micron sized particles at absolute efficiencies. LyPore XL microglass filtration media is chemically and biologically inert media. Visit our microglass media properties page for a comparison of the LyPore XL microglass filtration media and standard LyPore microglass filtration media lines.
Food, Beverage & Drinking Water Grades
The LyPore XL microglass filtration media line for food & beverage production and potable water filtration uses a food grade acrylic latex binder. Select grades in this family are comprised of raw materials which comply with applicable 21 CFR requirements and filters using LyPore XL microglass filtration media have met NSF component requirements.
Binder Free Grades
Binder free grades are ideal for diagnostic and pharmaceutical applications requiring very low extactables. When combined with endotoxin control the binder free products deliver unmatched biological compatibility. All raw materials for these grades meet applicable 21 CFR requirements.
- Dual layer microglass versions with integral pre-filter for maximum dirt holding to extend filter life
- Ultra low pressure drop
- Excellent Beta Stability for unsurpassed efficiency
- Broad chemical compatibility
- 21 CFR and USP Class VI grades available
- Superior performance and lot-to-lot consistency
- Performance can be further enhanced with additives and surface treatments
- Media readily co-laminated with protective polyester and polypropylene scrims
- Easily wound for depth filter constructions
- Easily pleated