AmberCut™ 345B is a completely synthetic, water soluble coolant formulated for high tech ceramic manufacturing applications. Its unique formula contains very low levels of anion and cation contaminates such as chloride, sulfate, calcium and sodium, making it excellent for use in clean room environments. AmberCut 345B is specifically designed with a high refractive index so that its concentration may be monitored by Brix measurement. Additionally, AmberCut 345B combines a special corrosion protection package with a broad spectrum biocide to provide outstanding system protection. Recommended uses include cutting, slicing and grinding of ceramic materials such as quartz and sapphire.
Features & Benefits
- Provides excellent lubrication for cutting, slicing and grinding
- High refractive index allows easy concentration monitoring
- Will not corrode ferrous or copper alloys
- Synthetic formula facilitates cleaning
- Biodegradable and poses no health or environmental risks
- Does not contain dyes or fragrances