AmberSlice™ 202A is a completely synthetic, water soluble coolant formulated for slicing and grinding. This unique formula contains very low levels of anion and cation contaminants such as chloride, fluoride, nitrate, phosphate, calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium, making it excellent for use in highly technical applications.
AmberSlice 202A also combines a special corrosion protection package with a broad spectrum biocide to provide outstanding system protection. Recommended uses include ID sawing and edge grinding of silicon wafers and other ceramic materials.
Features & Benefits
- Provides excellent lubrication for slicing and grinding
- Contains <5 ppm total anion and cation contaminants
- Water rinsability facilitates cleaning
- Can be used effectively at low concentrations
- Low-foaming and does not contain silicone
- Biodegradable and poses no environmental or health risks