Molykote® PG 65 Plastislip
Molykote® PG 65 Plastislip is a synthetic hydrocarbon oil/lithium soap grease containing specially formulated solid lubricants. It has excellent compatibility with plastics such as PET, HDPE, PTFE, nylon, and PBT, and rubbers such as NBR, PIB, polyurethane, and neoprene. It has a low coefficient of friction and offers good lubricity at high operating speeds.
Molykote PG 65 Plastislip is designed primarily for plastic/plastic, plastic/metal, plastic/rubber, and metal/rubber lubrication in electro-mechanical applications such as bearing bushings, gears, sliding tracks, switches, levers, and hinges. Molykote PG 65 Plastislip is particularly effective as a lubricant in Bowden cable control systems, electric motors and gear- boxes, automotive sunroof tracks, and automotive HVAC controls.
- Synthetic hydrocarbon oil/ lithium soap grease.
- Light-consistency grease.
- Compatible with many plastics; low coefficient of friction; designed for high-speed applications.
- Low friction operation of many rubber/plastic, plastic/plastic, metal/plastic, and metal/rubber substrates in electro-mechanical applications such as automotive sunroof tracks, HVAC controls, electric motors, and automotive cables.
Useful Temperature Range
- -55° to 130°C (-67° to 266°F).