MB-30 is Sunnen's multi-purpose industrial honing oil. For over forty years, MB-30 has set the standards by which other honing oils are judged. High performance lubricity agents combine with sulfur extreme pressure additives prevent welding and tearing of the work piece and keep the abrasive clean.
If your application requires automated parts loading/unloading, specialized fixtures, coolant filtration systems or any other custom engineered solutions, our Integrated Systems team is ready to help. The Integrated System team is comprised of the most experienced design and engineering professionals in the industry. They will work closely with you – analyzing application requirements, target tolerances, and process control needs – to develop highly customized solutions to meet your specific needs. Call your Sunnen Sales and Application Engineer today at 1-800-325-3670 for further information.
- Chemistry: Mineral oil, sulfur
- Viscosity (SUS): 125
- Hazardous OSHA: Yes
- Hazardous DOT: No
- Size Available:18.91 L (5 gal) pails, 209.21 L (55 gal) drums, 1255 L (330 gal) totes
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Delivers maximum cutting rates and abrasive life when honing difficult materials like stainless steel, and features a much higher level of surface active lubricity agent than other petroleum based machining oils
- Contains metal deactivators to prevent staining of copper containing alloys
- Very effective as a general cutting oil for screw machines, drilling, tapping, and reaming
- Works on virtually any metal from aluminum to zirconium