MAN-C is a honing oil concentrate, which when mixed at the proper ratios with customer supplied mineral oil, makes MAN-845 or CK-50 honing oil. The end user will save on shipping expenses by purchasing the mineral oil locally and mixing it with MAN-C at their facility.
If your application requires automated parts loading/unloading, specialized fixtures, coolant filtration systems or any other custom engineered solutions, our Integrated Systems team is ready to help. The Integrated System team is comprised of the most experienced design and engineering professionals in the industry. They will work closely with you – analyzing application requirements, target tolerances, and process control needs – to develop highly customized solutions to meet your specific needs. Call your Sunnen Sales and Application Engineer today at 1-800-325-3670 for further information.
- Chemistry: Mineral oil, sulfur, chlorine
- Viscosity (SUS): 65
- Hazardous OSHA: Yes
- Hazardous DOT: No
- Size Available:18.91 L (5 gal) pails, 209.21 L (55 gal) drums, 1255 L (330 gal) totes
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Concentrated formula…can be mixed with mineral oil on-site to make a variety of regular-strength honing oils
- Low viscosity creates less oil “carry off” and makes parts cleaning easier
- Compatible with the oil and filter system of all Sunnen honing machines and other manufacturer’s machine tools in which petroleum oils are normally used
- Contains a mixture of sulphurized and chlorinated materials
- Recommended for use with hard-to-hone materials such as stainless steel, soft 8620, Inconel and Zirconium