LP8X is a chlorine-free version of MAN-845 honing oil. LP8X is petroleum based and contains a highly effective sulfur additive in combination with lubricity agents to produce slightly higher honing performance than MAN-845 in automotive machine shop applications.
If your application requires automated parts loading/unloading, specialized fixtures, coolant filtration systems or any other custom engineered solutions, our Integrated Systems team is ready to help. The Integrated System team is comprised of the most experienced design and engineering professionals in the industry. They will work closely with you – analyzing application requirements, target tolerances, and process control needs – to develop highly customized solutions to meet your specific needs. Call your Sunnen Sales and Application Engineer today at 1-800-325-3670 for further information.
- Chemistry: Mineral oil, sulfur
- Viscosity (SUS): 65
- Hazardous OSHA: Yes
- Hazardous DOT: No
- Size Available:18.91 L (5 gal) pails, 209.21 L (55 gal) drums, 1255 L (330 gal) totes
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable for honing a wide range of materials
- Performs well as a screw machine or general purpose cutting oil
- Compatible with the oil and filter system of all Sunnen honing machines and other manufacturers' machine tools in which petroleum oils are normally used