Extremely pure, solid lubricant paste for bolted joints. It contains no lead, nickel, sulphur, chlorine or fluorine
Prevents seize of austenite steel and high nickel chromium steel alloy screws used at high temperatures
- Suitable for screws, nuts and bolts that are subjected to extremely high temperatures and which are made of heat-resistant or extremely heat resistant steels, eg those made from nickel-based alloys.
- Used successfully for the bolted joints of gas and steam turbines in powerstations.
- Compatible with high temperatures
- Excellent load-carrying capacity and seize protection
- Sulphur content of less than 250ppm, with a total halogen content (including chlorine) of less that 200ppm
- Low seepage, so it can be used in places wherin cleanliness is required
- Allows screws to be removed easily even after extended periods of use at high temperatures
- Does not include components that become brittle at high temperatures