High temperature copper thread paste
Solid lubricant paste; contains no lead or nickel
- For metal/metal combinations that are subjected to high temperatures and frictional contacts which, typically for bolted joints, are free from lead or nickel.
- Suitable for lubrication points with low speeds, subjected to high temperatures and corrosive effects, and also require a low and constant coefficient of friction. As a contact lubricant for electrically conducting components.
- Used successfully for stud bolts of gas and steam turbines, stud bolts of turbochargers of diesel engines, flanged connections in chemical and petrochemical plants.
- Can be used over a wide range of temperatures (-30C to 1100C)
- Enable non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
- High load-carrying capacity
- Due to stated coefficient of friction, defined pre-stressing forces for bolted joints can be achieved
- Good corrosion protection
- Good electrical conductivity