Light-colored, solid lubricant paste for assembly and running-in of metallic components
- Sliding surfaces and friction contacts exposed to heavy loads, requiring "clean" lubrication, particularly at low speeds, and as a running-in lubricant.
- Used successfully, for example, on many friction contacts of electrical and domestic appliances, packaging and office machinery, precision instruments, machinery in foodstuffs and beverages industry, as well as in textile and plastics processing machinery.
- Wherever thin-film lubrication is impossible, the white multi-purpose grease-paste MOLYKOTE DX Paste is recommended. This can also be applied with a brush or rag, and may even be applied with a grease-gun.
- High load-carrying capacity
- Prevents stick-slip and seizure
- Good corrosion protection
- Excellent protection against galling and fretting corrosion