High performance grease with solid lubricants for metal/metal combinations involving slow to fast movements, particularly with medium to high loads
- Used successfully on roller bearings, plain bearings, sliding guides, roller guides, ball-and-socket joints, splined shafts and threaded spindles.
- High load carrying capacity
- Suitable for long-term lubrication
- Good oxidation resistance
- Emergency running properties, i.e. in the case of mixed friction providing of wear protection by solid lubricants and EP additives
- Good protection against scarring (false Brinelling)
- Good water washout resistance
- Good corrosion protection
- Good protection against fretting corrosion
For complete information regarding the specifications below, refer to the data sheet linked above.