- Silicone adhesive PTFE tape
- Broad temperature range: -96° - 500° F(-71° - 260° C)
- 2 mil and 5 mil PTFE Tape
- UL recognized flame retardant
- Any width available
- Insulation UL H/180
- Repositionable without residue
- Conforms nicely, non-stick
- Heat, moisture and chemical resistant
- Easy release
- Low friction/anti-static
- used to achieve sliding action of parts
- coating for armor-piercing bullets
- containers for highly corrosive chemicals
- industrial air filtration applications
- used on surfaces to prevent bugs from climbing
- used as feet for computer mice to reduce friction
CHEMICAL PROCESSING: gaskets, vessel linings, pump interiors, washers, rings, seals, spacers, dip tubes and well-drilling components.
ELECTRICAL: wire and cable wrap, to separate conductive surfaces in capacitors, can be machined into standoff insulators, and many different types of high voltage encapsulation devices for electrical components.
SEMI-CONDUCTOR: chip manufacturing, including encapsulation devices for quartz heaters, etc.
FOOD, BEVERAGE & PHARMACEUTICAL: Conveyancing components - profiles, guide rails and slides.
LABORATORY: PTFE piping, tubing and vessels are used in various laboratory ware because of their chemical resistance, and inertness. No contaminants adhere to the surface.